Bengali Chitoi Pitha Recipe at Home | Bengali Chitoi Pitha Full Recipe at Home in 2022 | Bengali Pitha

In this post i will give you the Bengali chitoi pitha recipe. Chitoi Pitha Recipe is very common in village areas. So if you want to make bengali type of Pitha or chitoi pitha then follow this Chitoi Pitha recipe.

Bengali Chitoi Pitha Recipe at Home | Bengali Chitoi Pitha Full Recipe at Home in 2022 | Bengali Pitha


Chitoi Pitha Recipe

One fine day I awoke and was astonished to find Chitoi Pitha. As my family and friends are aware, I am a sensitive to food. Being a fussy eater requires me learn new recipes every single day. Therefore, if I decide to like something, I must get it. There are however a small issues to make Chitoi pitha. Although there aren't many ingredients required to be included in Chitoi pitha is required, one requires to be cooked in a special clay pan or iron pan, which I do not have. If I had that specific Chitoi pitha skillet, I'm certain that the majority users don't. So I'm thinking about an different. I am thinking that a non stick pans are the best choice. Therefore, I make the batter and bake pitha. Then wait a little while and the second two turn out to be daisy due to flat pan. The egg ring is what I use to create a round. If you own a Chitoi pitha pan do not require any other thing.

Chitoi pitha actually resembles crumpet. I make use of baking soda in this. However, soda water can make good Chitoi pitha as well. If you're looking to make soda water, you can simply swap water for soda water and eliminate baking soda.

Ingredients:

* 2 cups rice flour

1 teaspoon of salt

1. 1/4 cup baking soda

* 3 cups of lukewarm water(about)

Also requires a non-stick saucepan with lid, and an egg rings.

Bengali Chitoi Pitha Recipe at Home


The steps to prepare:

1. Create a smooth and runny batter by mixing all the ingredients.

2. When the pan is hot, add egg rings.

3. Mix in 1/3 cup batter. cook for 2.5-3 minutes under a closed lid at which point there should be tiny holes appearing on the surface.

4. Remove the chitoi pitha and repeat with the rest of the batter until the batter is completely used.

5. Serving Chitoi pitha with sweet molasses, grated coconut, chilli paste (morich Bhorta) and meat curry, and take in the flavor of Bangladesh.

Tips: Water may needed either more or less.

Please don't enter any sparm link in the comment box

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post